- Standard & Poor’s Rated Eurasian Bank ‘B’ with Stable Outlook
- 07.12.2015, Almaty. Rating Agency Standard & Poor’s assigned Eurasian Bank a long-term credit rating «В» and increased its outlook from ‘Negative’ to ‘Stable’. The Bank’s short-term rating 'B' was affirmed.
- 7 December
- Eurasian Bank has increased its capital by KZT 6 billion
- 30.11.2015, Almaty. Shareholders of Eurasian Bank have increase the capital of the Bank by KZT 6 bln; in the result, the regulatory equity of the Bank has exceeded KZT 92 bln. The decision on capital growth was made on October 12 by the Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting.
- 30 November
- Eurasian Bank: The New Paradigm
- 21.10.2015, Almaty. Eurasian Bank is pleased to announce a number of important measures enacted to ensure that the Bank is protected against the expected difficult environment ahead, namely: Shareholders of the Bank made a decision to inject KZT6 bln of new capital by the end of October. The Minutes of the Supervisory Board meeting was signed on October 12. After the increase, the total capital of Eurasian Bank will exceed KZT92 billion with K1-1 ratio going up to 9.3%, solidifying the Bank’s position on the market and its Tier 1 capital ratios as a further buffer against delays in payments from customers.
- 21 October